Introducing our narrower width! This width is most ideal for newborn babies through roughly 18 months old.
The black warp is back and better then ever! This is our softest most moldable Smitten to date! The radiant jewel tones will draw you in and the softness and slight grip will hold you tight! Jewel will feel super soft right out of the bag, and no "breaking in" required! Vena Cava Jewel is a slightly looser weaver meaning all the support, but more air flow for those upcoming hot summer months!
The Vena Cava design is inspired by a mixing of messy toddlers and sweetheart candies 😁
Appropriate for full-term newborns through pre-schoolers
- Gathered Shoulder: Black Rings
- Color: Black, Turquoise, Blue, Purple, Green
- Material: 100% cotton
Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 280g/m pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly made in the US from domestic and imported materials.
- Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Vena Cavas goes to the Save a Child's Heart
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
- Smitten has passed ASTM F2907-14b and flammability testing and is lab certified to be free of heavy metals and phthalates
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Width - approximately 26 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Arrives in a "loom state." , it must be washed prior to use.
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*