Soren Alba features a family of cuddly owls high up in the trees, and was inspired by the fabulous book series called the Guardians of Ga'hoole! You are going to love these fabulous pattern in our lighter-weight mercerized cotton blend. Soren Alba has the feel of supremely newborn worthy softness like bamboo but with the rugged qualities of cotton!
Passes will easily slide into place and require little effort to adjust, making it a top must have for new wrappers and a snuggly addition to every seasoned professionals collection!
Our fans love this blend because there is no breaking in required! One wash and one tumble dry and you are good to go conquer the world!
This is a 60% mercerized cotton and 40% cotton lighter-weight ring sling, with slight texture.The color is similar to Fatty Catty Curacao.
- Jacquard Wrap Material
- Gathered Shoulder - Reversible - Silver colored sling rings
Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through preschoolers
- Color: Bay Blue & Ecru
- Material: 60% cotton / 40% mercerized
Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 230g/m² pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Fatty Catty goes to HSUS
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
Width- 27" POST-WASHPlease note this is a smidge wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Arrives in a "loom state." , it must be washed prior to use.
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*