We invited you to Sail Away with Us!
This is one of our favorite designs inspired by the awesome STYX song and our son's favorite book, "Where the Wild Things Are" . Atlantic is part of a special run of black warp wraps that are all limited editions and will not be rewoven!
As with all Smittens, Atlantic is made to be worn! This is a medium weight jacquard woven wrap that can be safely used all the way from birth through toddler. It is made of 100% cotton and arrives in a "loom state." As your wrap is loom fresh (ie stiff), it must to be washed prior to use. The best way to break-in any woven wrap is repeated use... SO GET OUT THERE!
- Jacquard Wrap Material
- Gathered Shoulder - Reversible - Bronze colored sling rings
Appropriate for full-term newborns (8lbs) through preschoolers
- Color: Black & Blue
- Material: 100% cotton
Fabric Weight: Medium (Approx 260g/m² pre-wash)
- Ethically and responsibly woven and finished in the USA
Shipped in recycled and biodegradable packaging
- A portion of the profits from all Sail Away With Me goes to the USO.
- Each Smitten comes with a gently used book saved from the landfill
- 6 month warranty
Width- 28-29" POST-WASHPlease note this is wider than traditional newborn wraps and will require some rolling of the top rail to accommodate those squishy little beings! We believe all wraps should be on the wider side of life so it can grow with your precious little person all the way through preschoolers.
- Size 1 length ~ 73 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
- Size 2 length ~ 83 inches (post wash +/- 2 inches)
Please note you must always wash on cold or the black will fade.
- Arrives in a "loom state." , it must be washed prior to use.
- Initial Wash - Machine wash on cold with color safe detergent and tumble dry on medium heat. Put a long sock over the rings to protect your dryer!
- All subsequent washes - Machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water and line dry. Once dry, we recommend steam ironing the wrap to soften it and prevent creasing
Please note: some cosmetic flaws are possible. These may include skipped threads, or large floats and are not considered flaws or safety concerns. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
*All images of this products are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may have slight variations in color and texture when compared to the product photo.*